Matchmaker requests a GameServer from a Fleet
Since Agones will automatically add the label
agones.dev/fleet to a
GameServer of a given
Fleet, we can use that
label selector to target a specific
Fleet by name. In this instance, we are targeting the
apiVersion: "allocation.agones.dev/v1" kind: GameServerAllocation spec: required: matchLabels: agones.dev/fleet: xonotic
- Read the various specification references.
- Review the specifics of Health Checking.
- See all the commands the Client SDK provides - we only show a few here!
- Check out the Allocator Service as a richer alternative to
- If you aren’t familiar with the term Pod, this should provide a reference.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.
Last modified December 5, 2023: Move SplitControllerAndExtensions to Stable (#3523) (6d5b2e8)