Third Party Examples
Community contributed Dedicated Game Server examples on Agones.
Integrations with other projects
- Octops/Agones x Open Match - How to implement a matchmaking system using Agones and Open Match
- Minetest is a free and open-source sandbox video game available for Linux, FreeBSD, Microsoft Windows, MacOS, and Android. Minetest game play is very similar to that of Minecraft. Players explore a blocky 3D world, discover and extract raw materials, craft tools and items, and build structures and landscapes.
- Minetest server for Agones is an example of the Minetest server hosted on Kubernetes using Agones. It wraps the Minetest server with a Go binary, and introspects stdout to provide the event hooks for the SDK integration. The wrapper is from Xonotic Example with a few changes to look for the Minetest ready output message.
You will need to download the Minetest client separately to play.
- Quilkin is a non-transparent UDP proxy specifically designed for use with large scale multiplayer dedicated game server deployments, to ensure security, access control, telemetry data, metrics and more.
- Quilkin with Agones is an example of running Xonotic with Quilkin on an Agones cluster, utilising either the sidecar integration pattern or via the the Quilkin xDS Agones provider with a TokenRouter to provide routing and access control to the allocated GameServer instance.
You will need to download the Xonotic client to interact with the demo.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.
Last modified June 1, 2023: Remove Rolling Update on Ready warning in docs (#3192) (f2d6fdf)